Social Media Marketing Executive
- Handling the social media platforms to penetrate into the market.
- Generating leads through various social media networks.
- Developing online marketing strategies.
- Client acquisition through social media.
- Design, create and manage promotions on various social media platforms.
- Identify threats and opportunities in surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
Note: Training would be provided
Freshers are welcome
Office Timings: 1pm to 10pmWorking Days: Monday – Saturday (2nd & 4th Saturday’s off) & All Sunday’s off
Business Development Executive
- Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans
- Win new business and achieve agreed revenue and margin targets
- Generate high quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts
- Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies in India
- Write compelling business proposals
- Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close deals
- Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion
- Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking
- Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge on all things digital
- Demonstrate initiative and drive
- Travel as required
Professional Skills & Experience
- Must have Digital Marketing knowledge
- Good communication in English, Hindi & Marathi
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 0 -2 years